Social Media Influencer
Publication Date: December 13, 2023
Job Type: Gigs
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Hybrid)
Salary: KPI Based, Discuss upon hire
LetsStopAIDS is a Canadian youth-HIV charity that focuses on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging young people and fostering leadership. Since 2004, we have been creating a global network of Youth-HIV leaders.
LetsStopAIDS has an exciting gig opportunity for a confident, results-driven professional to join our communications team. Under the direction of the Digital Content Manager, the Social Media Influencer will connect with the community to build buzz and a community around LetsStopAIDS!
We want you to help us expand our community in the best way you know how. Help us share all the hard and amazing work that LetsStopAIDS team is doing through any social channel that you feel most proficient in and bring them into our community.
- Share some of the projects, events, and campaigns that LetsStopAIDS is currently and will be doing
- Excite them with some of the projects that are to launch in the coming year
- Build a community with young people to expand their knowledge on HIV, sexual health, and STBBIs
- Passionate about community relationship building
- Proficient on various social media channels, (highlighting TikTok and Instagram)
- Ability to speak and connect with our target audience
- Time management skills, able to set priorities and meet deadlines